Durable and stable replacement teeth
If you’re living with missing teeth in London, dental implants can make a big difference to your quality of life. The team at Moor Park Dental is highly experienced in providing implants for a wide range of tooth loss situations. Even if you have complex dental needs, we can work with you to find a remedy that will restore dental function with long-lasting and stable new teeth.
The process of receiving dental implants in London
The process begins with an in-depth consultation at our contemporary dental practice. The team will talk to you about your dental history, and assess your current oral hygiene. As well as healthy teeth and gums, you’ll need sufficient bone density to receive the implants. Some preliminary work may be needed to achieve this. Working to a meticulous treatment plan, we’ll keep you fully informed at each stage of the process.
Then, in a minor surgical procedure, you’ll have small metal posts placed into your jawbone by a highly experienced dentist. After a period of healing, you’ll return to the practice to have your new teeth securely affixed to the posts. From start to finish, the whole process can take several months.
Having dental implants in London will benefit your health in several ways:
- The jawbone forms a secure bond with the implanted posts, giving your new teeth a secure base. You can use them just like natural ones, biting into and chewing your food as you used to;
- Your smile will look much more appealing, and you won’t have to use adhesives to keep the new teeth in place;
- Your facial bone structure will maintain its robustness. You won’t develop the sunken look that can be associated with long-term tooth loss;
- Speaking can be a more comfortable experience, as certain words might be easier to pronounce with the new teeth;
- The new teeth are easy to clean, making good oral hygiene easier to maintain.
A comfortable future
The benefits of dental implants in London will last for a long time. Provided they’re properly looked after, your new teeth could last for decades. They’re a long-term investment in your future oral health.